Nihon Maruko International Group (hereinafter the "Company" uses customer information (hereinafter "Personal Information" for the following purposes. The Company intends to continue providing useful information to its customers. The Company will appropriately handle Personal Information of customers by recognizing its importance and observing laws, regulations, and other rules related to protection of personal information.
- Purposes of use
- The Company acquires Personal Information for the following purposes. When the Company intends to acquire Personal Information for a purpose not stipulated herein, it will clarify such purpose to users before acquiring their Personal Information.
- 1. Providing information to users and notifying them of activities related to such information
- 2. Authenticating and screening individual users
- 3. Aggregating and analyzing Personal Information to create statistical data that has been processed to prevent identification of individuals
- Appropriate acquisition
- The Company will not acquire Personal Information of users by false means or any other fraudulent means.
The Company will use Personal Information of users within the scope specified in the "Purposes of use"above.
- Provision to third parties
- The Company will not provide Personal Information to third parties except for in the following cases.
1. The Company provides Personal Information to a company or organization approved by the user in advance
2. The Company provides Personal Information to a third party pursuant to a law or regulation
3. Provision of the Personal Information to a third party is necessary for protecting life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain approval from the user to do so
4. Provision of the Personal Information to a third party is necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain approval from the user to do so
5. The Company needs to provide the Personal Information to a government agency, local government, or a party entrusted by a government agency or local government, in order to help such a party perform official work stipulated by a law or regulation and obtaining approval from the user may interfere with performance of the said official work
- Safety management
- The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or impairment of Personal Information and otherwise ensure the safety of Personal Information is managed.